2 lbs pork
5 cups water
1 ½ tsp of onions
1 ½ tsp of garlic
½ tsp turmeric
3 tsp veggie soy sauce
2 tsp salt
2 tsp ginger
- Put the pork in a large pan
- Add 5 cups of water
- Add 1 ½ tsp of onions
- Add 1 ½ tsp of garlic
- Add ½ tsp turmeric
- Add 3 tsp veggie soy sauce, salt and ginger
- Cook for 10 minutes.
2 lbs pork
1 can of coconut milk
2 cup water
2 can Thai curry
2 Tbsp Thai basil
5 Thai eggplants
2 Tbsp lime leaves
Cut 2 lbs of pork into small pieces and put in the pot with 2 cans of Thai curry.
Boil for 10 mins.
Add 1 can of coconut milk and 2 cups water. Boil for 20 mins.
Add 5 Thai eggplants chopped and add Thai basil and lime leaves.
12 ounces package medium seashell pasta
10 ounces package frozen chopped spinach
¼ olive oil
½ bread crumbs
11/2(26 ounce) jars tomato basil pasta sauce
1( 8 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese
1( 8 ounce package shredded mozzarella cheese
1 Boil the water on the burner about 15 mn or until the water it hot.
2 Put the pasta in after the water boils and cook about 10 mn, look and mix pasta
3 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
3 In a large bowl combine the pasta, spinach frozen, eggs, olive oil, and bread crumbs
4 in the casserole put ¼ jars tomato basil pasta sauce and layer in it
5 In the casserole put ¼ pasta and layer it
6 In the casserole put ¼ shredded cheddar cheese and ¼ mozzarella cheese and layer them
7 in the same casserole put the rest of pasta and layer
9 in the same casserole put the rest of jars tomato basil pasta sauce and layer in it
10 in the same casserole put the rest of shredded cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese and layer them
11 bake in the oven for 45 mn or 50 mn
10 chicken wings
1 cup rice powder
¼ cup water
¼ ts p salt
½ ts p turmeric
5 cups oil
- Take chicken wings put in the dish.
- pour rice powder on the chicken wings.
- chop the onion.
- put salt, water, onion, turmeric on the chicken and mix
- put oil in the pan and put the pan on the heat until oil is hot.
- put the chicken in the pan and fry chicken wings until brown.
- Finish and eat.
2 lbs of fish
5 cups of water
2 tsp of salt
1 tsp of MSG
¼ cup of onion
⅓ cup of oil
¼ cup of garlic
½ tsp of turmeric
- Fry onions in Oil for 2 minutes.
- chop the fish and put in pot.
- Add onion to the pot.
- Add 5 cups of water, 2 tsp salt, 1tsp MSG, ¼ cup of garlic, ½ tsp turmeric and mix together
- wait for 10 minutes.
Ka Pru Shi
4 cups of tomato
½ cup of oil
¼ cup of onion
½ teaspoon of salt
1 tablespoon of chili
½ teaspoon of MSG
¼ teaspoon of garlic
½ teaspoon of turmeric
- Chop the tomatoes,onions and garlic.
- Pour the oil into pan and heat one minute.
- Add the onion and turmeric to the pan.
- Add the tomatoes to the pan, add the salt, MSG and then mix together.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
2 lbs chicken
1 cup rice
12 cup waters
1 tbsp chicken bouillon
1 tsp msg
1 ¼ cup onion
1 ¼ cup garlic
4 cup pumpkin stems
First chop the chicken and put in the pot. Boil the chicken with water, wait 10 minutes and put in the rice. Slice onion and garlic and fry in the pan. Add onion and garlic to the pot. Wash, peel and chop pumpkin stems. Add to the pot. Add salt, chicken bouillon and mix together. Cook for 15 minutes.